Lovlyanup

I kNow juSt a tHinG i. E; i dOn'T kNoW aNyThIng...aLtHouGh EnJoy mY bloGgInG woRlD!!!!!

11:38 PM

I Believe in Online Love Now

Posted by Lovlyanup

On the (date not sure) 2008, I wasn't expecting anything too exciting to be happening. That was until I went into a BigNepal Chat Room and found the love of my life! Everyone in the room was talking about stupid things, and I was getting ready to leave when he asked if anyone was interested in talking about music. I answered him right away, and we talked for a while. We had so much in common, and later that night we talked again. Only a couple days after we met, I knew that there was something special about this guy. We admitted that we had feelings for each other, but we decided to keep things going slow. Well, one day it was unbearable and we finally announced our love to each other. It was the best day of my life. We've talked everyday since then, and now we usually talk on the phone everyday and we meet online everyday .. We're planning to meet each others but not sure where & when . I can hardly wait. I can honestly say I feel there is nobody else in this world that I would want to share the rest of my life with, than him.

By- NP Gal

1 comments:

Hari said...

Wow Very Nice story. keep it up NP Gal

Post a Comment