Lovlyanup

I kNow juSt a tHinG i. E; i dOn'T kNoW aNyThIng...aLtHouGh EnJoy mY bloGgInG woRlD!!!!!

11:33 PM

ONlinE FriEnD...

Posted by Lovlyanup

Before 2 month ago we were meeting at wadja chat room, but we are much closed like we were childhood friends. We act like childhood frnz. Our opinions choice and our feeling are same. Both are thinking same. We can't belive we are not childhood friends but really we are not childhood frn. Winter is going too finished, and summer is coming with day is going long. 7 pm is also light like moonlight day. My work is going on. Our work is Administrate work, so our work done by computer. We have 10 sites. So we need to watch our email. Ours work done by e-mail to e-mail. Some time we have lots up work, but most day we don't have much work. We are 7 people at office. In our department 3 person. So we have easy to work. We all are helping each other so our work going well. We share each other. When we get free we are chatting wid frnz, playing game, listening music, watching movies. Like dis way we used our free time. We haven't other option to do for time passed so we played game in computer, listening music, chatting wid friends. So that we aren't feels alone n we are at aboard. If there is nobody online I go to public chat room, some times wadja, Bignepal n other room, but there not all are good, some are funny, some are crazy, but some are really disgusting. Some are using nonsense word, but some are really good friends, when I find them we chat in public room, And then I am do friendship wid them, then we share our id, and then I used my messenger. I also get some good friends. Like dis way I meet with Miss Salina. She is from Australia.

Crazy: Hi
: How are you
sani: Hi
sani : Fine, May I know u ? Yr name plz
Crazy: It's me Prayas, n u??
sani: m Salina.
Like dis way we start chat. I thought dat time may be 7 pm. I already confirm she is Nepalese. Caz here nice name is Sani. So dat. Then we start our conversation in roman,
ram : timi kaha bata ho ni ???
sani: Nepal bata
crazy : bho gaf dinu pardaina, Nepal ko time kati bhayo ahile time hereko chau ??
sani: k gaf lagaunu,
crazy: chaukidar garchau ki kya ho yati rati rati pani online??
Sabina: ha haaa n u?
Crazy: i am also Nepal.
sani: timi chahi kina basi raheko yati rati samma online.
Crazy: timile ramro sanga chaukidari garko 6 ki 6ina bhanera check gariraheko ni.

Our conversation started like funny. When we chating each other I like her talk style. She talk wid me courteously. Actually, I find her all eminence which had good friends. She talks like nicely and giving my answer. Sometimes I feel she should be bore wid me. But she talks wid me nicely like my childhood friends. After few minute chat we share our Yahoo ID. Then I added her ID. She also added me.
I request her can I see u? She replies me of course. Why not then she share her picture. I look her picture. She is very cute like angel. I said you are so nice like angel.
She said bho maska lagauna pardaina. I also tease her, she wear nice t-shirt, I like dat t-shirt and I said wow nice t-shirt. After few seconds she signs out her ID. I thought I flirt with her so she should angry wid me and so sign-out her id.

Next day she already signs in her ID. Then I start our conversation. At first she told me sorry for yesterday. Her Internet down at Yesterday so she couldn't say Good byee so sorry frn. She said. This time I introduced my true name and address. Then she also shares about her and we know more each other. I feel she don't like my talk style but she like my talk style. She impress wid my style. If I am not like your style I don't add you on my IM. Like dis way our introduce going to gud friendship. We talk every day. Every day we are chatting. When 2 pm I think she should be online and I also online my id. When we start to talk, afterward we couldn't finish our talks. We don't now wat we talking each other. Some times we talk 4, 5 hours. Like this way we going to very close. She also some talk funny, I am also like same way. I also like to funny talks, flirt wid friends. But we never cross our limit. She is very intelligent, honest girl. We chat some times English, Nepali, and Hindi. She is very responsibility to her family. I like her habbit. Sometimes we talk about her Sister, Niece, she like baby. I like her talk style. Cause she responsibility for her talk. One day she said listen after two months I will go Nepal for my sister engagement. So I have to go. Oo really, you are leaving. She said. Ya I m leaving, but I will send you e-mail n some times I will talk wid you don't worry yaar. Our relationship is going on... on and on…. like dis way her time is come to go Nepal. And last day we talk each other. I also feel like something missing from me. I wish for her gud journey, she also told me" I miss you." when I'll be Nepal then I will be send you message. Dat day we talk 4 hours. I thought her also feeling sad. Then she has gone…

Writer - Anup

1 comments:

Suman said...

Hey man, its very good story keep it up man...

Post a Comment