Lovlyanup

I kNow juSt a tHinG i. E; i dOn'T kNoW aNyThIng...aLtHouGh EnJoy mY bloGgInG woRlD!!!!!

4:38 AM

I don't know when I fall in Love

Posted by Lovlyanup

Dear frnz I am going to tell you my love story, this happened in 2004 A.D. when I had finished my +2. At That time I was jobless n free. I didn't have anything to do. So I always used to be with friends house n gathering n hanging with friends my frnz. We were gathering and making plan where we joined BBS as well as we were enjoying every day. We sometimes used to watch TV, mostly we use to listen music and sings and record a song as well. And wherever we went we use to flirt the gals. like this way our days were passing on. But one day when I was with Mahesh at his house, somebody called and he told me to respond that call. And so did i. I heard a gals sound. She asked me if her frn Tina is here. Tina who was mahesh’s relatives and was living in his house for some days. . I replied she is not here rightnow. she just steped out. I asked her if she have any message for tina.she told me to say tina that there was her call by her friend anuja and she wants tina to call her back. I told her I am Anup in the beginning of the conversation. I liked her voice. It was very sweet voice. After that conversation I thought about her who is that mysterious gal? my desire wants to know about her come to extreme.so I add her number on my phone.i called her next day and asked if I can be her friend.she took it easy and we started to talk everyday.one day I went to Tina's room and asked her who is Anuja, she said she is my frn first and cousin as well.i know tina from the kid as I was the best friend of mahes and she used to come in mahes’s house in her school vaccation . She asked me why im asking about her. I just told I talked with her in phone. Do you have picture of Anuja. She said sorry and she don't have her any picture. One day anuja called me.i was surprised as I used to call her everyday but she didn’t.i thought she likes the way I speak with her as im very romantic guy..i became more excited after that. I started to hang on phone for a long time with her everday. Like this way our day were passing on . One day I said "I want to meet you". She said ok we will meet tomorrow at Tina's room. That day I thought about her . how is she??? This was the question rounding all over my mind. Cause I didn't see her before . I was waiting that day to come. I woke up early and went to Mahesh’s house and I talked about her with Mahesh how she looks like? At 1:00 pm she came to Tina's room, I also went to Tina's room, when I saw her I was like wouuuuuuuuuuuuu .i was socked She had good height and awesome figure and looks so pretty . She was feeling little bit shy when we meet live. I was looking her and talking with her. My eyes didn't want to leave her. We talked about 2 hour in that day. Then she said she got to go. But I had not been wanting her to leave. I said ok I'll drop you in your house. She's ok then I droped her.

We talked every day I don't know how we talked long time. If I didn’t talk with her I feel like something missing. We use to visit park n watch movies, we used to meet as soon as we get free. like this way our days were going on. Actually I just wanted to flirt with her but I don't know when I started to love her, when I fall in love , I was aslo pretty sure that she have a same feeling towards me.phone conversation and seeing earchother is going on till now. But I have not purposed her and she hasn't purposed me yet.im being crazy about her day by day.i cant stay without her.but some of my friend scares telling me that if she would tell me she just like me as a friend ,she have never thought me as a lover .i just wish it would not happen with me.so I think I have to conform wheather she have a sme feeling like me or not.
Im going to make a call
011977………………


Anup "lovlyanup"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's good i like it yr article about your love. r u really love her.

Anonymous said...

it's really great hope you will get continue....

upen bulun said...

oh! it`s really touchable.wish you guys always be happy n keep it up this relationship

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sombody hav loved me too much
So much dat it hurts himself so badly when he had to let go
It was a one-sided decision
I know I've seriously hurted him
But he doesnt know dat d pain of letting go is somwhat killing himself too.....

D remedy to d pain he feeling is....."ONLY ME'
I know i've hurted him in d mos careless way...
& "M so SORRY"
I know he's enduring such a pain dat is also in me...
HOp we cud start rite now coz..... "He LOVEs ME"
& I really do too.

hahaha hei dont let go like dis ok as If so then one day U both wil definately regret 4 not proposing eachother like dis my abov story!!
GOODLUCK

Post a Comment